Full-Time Selection Specialist
- Full time position
- Wellington location
- Take your career to the next level!
Be responsible for facilitating assessment centres, conducting interviews, probity checks and SO much more.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an internal recruitment team.
This is both a varied and fast paced position in which you will utilise your past recruitment and recruitment administration skills, to enable and appropriately apply the recruitment and selection process within a volume based environment.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager you will be part of a team of who process applicants through a pipeline of selection, assessment interviews and psychometrics to determine their suitability for a career with the NZ Police Service. You will support applicants via continued touch points, ensuring recruits are kept up to date, are fully aware of requirements for ultimate successful transition to Police Collage.
This position will see you;
- Conducting behavioural interviews
- Administering selection tests
- Responding to applicant communications
- Identifying and addressing applicant development needs
- Report writing, collating applicant documentation
- Stakeholder & applicant care and feedback
- Conducting reference & vetting checks
- Continually updating applicant files
- Manage decline feedback to applicants
- Establish contacts between recruits and their posting district
Adhering to key concepts of Māori responsiveness, and Quality Customer Care, in all facets of your role, you will provide best practice recruitment, selection and support to applicants throughout their recruitment journey.
You may be an agency recruiter looking to gain a foothold into an internal recruitment operation, be an established in house recruiter, or have been a para recruiter, or recruitment administrator with exposure to candidate selection. This really is the time to take your career to the next level.
Applications are now open, so contact us today to find out more!
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and Covering Letter to Heather Walker email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 6321108 for more information.
1117 total views, 13 today