Full-Time Security Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
$17 per hour start rate
Armourguard is New Zealand’s leading security company and is currently seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to join its growing teams in West Auckland and on the North Shore. We are looking for individuals who have great customer service and communication skills to work on our key sites. Experience in the security industry would be advantageous and qualifications in First Aid and NZQA Level 2 and Level 3 security will be highly regarded.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join New Zealand’s leading Security Company develop your experience and skills to further your career in the security industry.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Display a high level of professionalism and personal presentation
- Be able to work shifts (including nights and weekends)
- Be able to work alone or in a team environment
- Be able to meet company Operating Procedures and Health & Safety Regulations
- Be customer focused with the ability to deal with a range of situations and people including youth
- Display excellent customer service and communication skills (written and oral)
- Be self-motivated and confident
- Extremely strong communicator
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Display common sense & initiative
- Be physically fit
- Be able to transport yourself to and from work
The successful candidates must be prepared to work rostered hours in recognition of the company being a 24 hour, seven day a week operation. Ideally, candidates will be available for an immediate start. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1142 total views, 1 today