Full-Time Scrum Master – Six month contract
- Seeking experienced Scrum Masters
- SAFe, Agile Practices including Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Coaching and supporting Scrum teams
- Agile Mindset
Are you a passionate agilst – this could be the job for you.
We are currently looking for an expert level agile Scrum Master who has extensive knowledge of different Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and helps maximise the value created by the Scrum team and protects the team from external distractions. You’re that leader who carves the path forward for your team with your transparent approach. The Scrum Master is a crucial role and is responsible for a number of areas, including encouraging experimentation, and support continuous team improvement.
Key responsibilities of the role and what you need to be successful:
- Strong knowledge of the Agile values and principles, and display Agile behaviours
- Have an Agile mindset, and Servant Leader attributes
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment and SAFe in particular
- Knowledge of approaches discussed in the Agile space, such as Lean, Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with breaking down epics, writing user stories, and estimating
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to drive innovation and adopt new ways of working
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team performance
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and facilitation skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It’s important to us that people bring their whole selves to work.
To support an inclusive workplace we have:
- Employee networks
- ACC’s Maori Strategy, Whaia te Tika
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion Approach
- Support Maori by partnering with iwi and other Maori entities
Applications will run through to until an ideal candidate has been identified Applications.
How to ApplyTo apply please go to https://careers.acc.co.nz/jobs/scrum-master-6-months-contract-2105 If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please call Divya at 048166202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
145 total views, 4 today