Permanent RHP – Social Worker Housing Services
Social Worker Housing Services
- Exciting opportunity to make a difference in your community
Our client is a leading organisation, providing a diverse and innovative range of community mental health, housing and social services in Auckland. They have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and compassionate Registered Social Worker Professional to work join their Housing Services Team.
The successful candidate will have sufficient clinical expertise and knowledge, particularly in mental health services to be able to take a lead role in quality improvement, developing and delivering a service-specific strategic plan, and mentoring and teaching of staff.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Clinical experience of at least two years preferably within the mental health field.
- A Social Work degree qualification and current NZ Registration/Practising Certificate.
- Ability to engage with clients and support them to achieve their goals.
- Sound judgement and a non-judgemental manner.
- Understanding, experience and practical knowledge of Te Tiriti O Waitangi.
- Have clinical input into assessment planning and care of clients.
- Ensures that services are delivered safely and are appropriate to different cultural groups.
To be considered for the role, you will be qualified and hold a current SWRB registration and practicing certificate as a Social Worker. You will also need NZ Residency, a full driver’s licence, and no criminal convictions to apply.
How to ApplyPlease send through your updated CV and covering letter to Violetta - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 632 1108; we’d love to hear from you!
295 total views, 14 today