Full-Time Research Programme Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Research Programme Coordinator
- Auckland, New Zealand
- UoA Department Name: Engineering Research Support
- Advert Closing Date: 15/12/2019
- Campus: Auckland City Campus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Number: 55562790
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university, with a turnover of $1.1bn, including research revenue of over $200m generated across eight diverse faculties and two research institutes. We employ more than 5,400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
The Faculty of Engineering offers a diverse and active community for research at postgraduate level and above. We have an opportunity for a Research Programme Coordinator to join our high performing team.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing an exemplary operational and administrative research support service to allocated researchers throughout the full research lifecycle
- Assisting the researcher to navigate the various research support services available for planning, delivery and implementation of research projects
- Developing and managing the project budget, including re-forecasting, tracking and monitoring.
- Ensuring compliance with client/funder guidelines relevant to monitoring projects against budgets and milestones, and ensuring timely completion of deliverables.
Skills and Experience
Who are we looking for?
- You will be tertiary-qualified, and preferably have previous experience helping researchers to navigate support services and complex administrative systems
- You will be adept at working collaboratively while having the autonomy to manage your own workload
- You’ll also be flexible and adaptable in a busy environment with the ability to balancing multiple demands.
The University is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Sunday15th December to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Sunday 15th December 2019.
579 total views, 1 today