Fixed-term Research Fellow
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Faculty of Medical & Health Sciences
We are seeking a Research Fellow who is motivated and enthusiastic, with relevant experience and qualifications, to join the research team working on the project “Towards streetscapes promoting inclusive mobility, health and wellbeing for all.”
The successful applicant will assist with the collection of qualitative data, analysis and writing.
Duties will include:
- Managing and co-ordinating the analysis of qualitative data
- Organising and running training workshops for research support
- Organising and running team workshops for preliminary and final analysis of interview and photovoice transcripts
- Organising community focus groups
- Writing papers for peer reviewed journals
The successful applicant will:
- Have a PhD in a relevant field
- Demonstrable experience on research projects
- A track record of collaborative, high quality research
- Have experience constructing databases and entering and analysing qualitative,data using NVivi
This position is available up to full time (40 hours per week), on a fixed term basis for a period of 15 months.
Should further information be required please contact Professor Shanthi Ameratunga via email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday 19th March 2018.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 19682. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Monday 19th March 2018.
585 total views, 1 today