Full-Time Research Contracts Administrator
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading University with eight diverse faculties and two research institutes. With over 6,000 staff and 42,000 students, the University of Auckland is one of New Zealand’s most significant and complex entities.
The Research Operations Centre is responsible for contract and financial administration for all public and private research projects.
About the role
We have three positions to fill and we need people who are highly motivated, collaborative and have a strong administration background with experience working with financial process and systems to join our team.
You will be tasked with ensuring research contracts are executed and managed accurately and efficiently which are in-line with University polices. In addition you will:
- Ensuring contracts (and their variations) are set up and maintained into relevant systems
- Monitoring and tracking contract deliverables
- Managing contract invoices, including investigating anomalies
- Oversight of monthly reports
- Ensuring project portfolios are meeting contract obligations, including monitoring and escalating anomalies
These roles present fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Skills and experience:
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- You’ll have exceptional administration skills, with exposure to project or contract administration.
- You’ll have 4 – 5 years’ accumulative experience working with financial processes and systems.
- You’ll be a real ‘people-person,’ with the interpersonal and relationship-building skills to enable you to deliver a first-class service to your stakeholders.
- Naturally, you’ll be computer-literate, and at home with Microsoft Office suite.
For additional details please refer to the Position Description
The University of Auckland is dedicated to providing an excellent and stimulating environment for its employees which ensures a healthy work life balance through.
Why work for us?
- Five weeks’ annual leave per annum.
- Up to 6.75% employer superannuation contribution.
- Over 300 different career development courses.
- Discounted, onsite childcare, parking and various leisure and recreation services.
For more information on the benefits of working here, see our Staff Benefits page.
How to apply
If you hold the experience requested above and want to work for one of Auckland’s largest employers, please submit your CV with a cover letter outlining what strengths you would bring to this position by the closing date of Sunday, 24 November 2019.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Sunday 24th November 2019.
112 total views, 3 today