Full-Time Rehabilitation Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- $26.94 per hour
What Ever it Takes HBR Limited provides home based rehabilitation, and support services, designed to work in partnership with our clients, their family and support networks, to achieve quality support in the community.
Our programmes offer a combination of services such as attendant care, home help, childcare, social and recreational support, rehabilitation support (occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech language therapy, acupuncture, rehab coaching). We are client focused with an emphasis on rehabilitation and family goals to support a holistic and integrated approach to overall wellness.
We specialise in supporting individuals that have a high-needs, and more complex injuries and disabilities, who want to integrate back into the community. Our role is to implement a high standard of care and rehabilitation. Exceptional quality and commitment are the underlying values we aim to deliver.
We are looking for a rehabilitation coach to support community-based rehabilitation for Training for Independence and Living my Life programmes
As an Indigenous Health Rehabilitation Coach, you will work alongside, and under the supervision of an allied health team that includes Key Workers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Psychologists and Speech-Language Therapists.
You will work in collaboration with the team to deliver our holistic and integrated approach with our clients, connecting and implementing programmes in a variety of community settings. Activities may include home based rehab exercises, community activities such as walking or recreational activities, gym/pool activity, as directed by the Allied Health Team.
You will be provided with a high level of support, as well as ongoing development opportunities and upskilling. You will also be put through our very own Ngākau Purotu programme, teaching you about our applied Māori model of clinical practice.
- supporting clients to set and achieve their rehabilitation goals.
- participating in rehabilitation planning with clients alongside WEIT’s/IR’s health professionals.
- assisting and working with clients to do their rehabilitation exercises in line with client rehabilitation plans and as directed by RHP.
- providing direct support and assistance to RHPs including physiotherapists, occupational therapists and diversional therapists.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in client condition.
- Maintaining accurate administration and records.
Experience, Expertise & Competence:
- Be able to support clients so they can achieve their personal goals.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Be able to follow a plan and follow instructions provided by the allied health team.
- Have great management, organisational and administrative skills, while managing your own workload.
- Be able to work within our Ngākau Purotu model of practice.
- Commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Full drivers’ licence.
You should have at least 1 year experience working in the health, wellness or fitness sector, rehabilitation, or mental health.
Experience in personal training would be a benefit and would also create other opportunities within our organisation to take on a bigger role.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the role, please send your cv and a covering to email@example.com
1326 total views, 0 today