Full-Time Registered Health Professional (Social Worker or Registered Nurse)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Registered Health Professional (Social Worker or Registered Nurse)
- West Auckland Location
- Fulltime, Permanent Role
- 24/7 Rotating rostered Shifts
- Maternal Service
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role; as a Registered Health Professional within an organisation, at the leading edge of Mental Health Service delivery?
Our client is a well-known NGO and leader in Community Based Mental Health Services. It is a uniquely home-grown service proud of its community based origins and provides a range of community mental health, housing and social services in West Auckland.
They now have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and compassionate Registered Health Professional to join their team. Using recovery based principles and practice; you will actively support Mothers and their babies in the Maternal Service, to achieve their goals whilst providing a calm, safe and stable environment for their recovery journey.
- Demonstrate clinical experience of at least two years, preferably within the mental health sector.
- Have understanding and appreciation of Strengths and Recovery-Based practice.
- Be confident at making decisions in potential crisis situations.
- Possess excellent communication, relationship development and advocacy skills.
- Be passionate about achieving improved health outcomes.
- Have good computer skills across Microsoft Suite and be familiar with report writing.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a diverse group of client’s.
- Value reflective practice and constructive feedback to enhance service delivery.
In addition, as the successful candidate you will need to have sufficient clinical expertise and knowledge in mental health services to be able to take a lead role in quality improvement; developing and delivering a service-specific strategic plan, and mentoring and teaching of staff.
Key requirements for the role include:
- The knowledge and ability to demonstrate a strengths and recovery based-practice approach.
- Clinical experience of at least two years preferably within the mental health field.
- Providing clinical input into assessment planning and care of clients.
- Ensuring services are delivered safely and appropriately.
- The ability to engage with and support clients to achieve their goals.
All applicants will hold a current NZ registration either as a Social Worker or Registered Nurse. You will also need NZ Residency, a full driver’s licence, and a clean criminal record to pursue an application for the role.
Applications Close: Monday 28th May 2018 at 5.00pm
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please send your updated CV and cover letter through to Violetta email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 632 1108 for a confidential discussion. Applications Close: Monday 28th May 2018 at 5.00pm
509 total views, 2 today