Full-Time Registered Health Professional (Social Worker)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Registered Health Professional (Social Worker)
- Auckland Central
Our client is an NGO who provides a diverse and innovative range of community mental health, housing and/or social services in Auckland. They have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and compassionate Registered Social Worker Professional to work in their Fale o Toa Mobile Support Service.
The successful candidate will have sufficient clinical expertise and knowledge in mental health services to be able to take a lead role in quality improvement, developing and delivering a service-specific strategic plan, and mentoring and teaching of staff.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Conversational ability in a Pasifika language (Samoan, Tongan, Niuean, Cook Island)
- Ability to engage with clients and support them to achieve their goals;
- Sound judgement and a non-judgemental manner.
- Have clinical input into assessment planning and care of clients.
- Ensures that services are delivered safely and are appropriate to different cultural groups.
The successful candidate will hold current NZ registration as a Social Worker. You will need NZ Residency, a full driver’s licence, and no criminal convictions.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send your updated CV and cover letter through to Tiare Kopa email: email@example.com or phone 09 632 1108.
1071 total views, 1 today