Fixed-term Regenerative Coordination Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
E ngā mana, e ngā reo, e ngā kārangaranga maha o te motu. He tono nei nā mātou o Enviroschools me Te Aho Tū Roa ki Tāmaki Makaurau mō te tūranga hou nei. E rapu ana mātou i tētahi kaihāpai i ēnei mahi whakarauora hononga ki Taiao mō ngā uri whakaheke, me kī mō tō tātou oranga katoa. Mehemea he tangata ngākaunui, manawa roa koe ki ēnei momo kaupapa kaitiakitanga, nau mai, tono mai.
Toimata Foundation has for 20-years developed leading edge Education for Sustainability programmes nation-wide to activate regenerative communities, foster Taiao reconnection and support kaitiakitanga. In Auckland, in close partnership with Auckland Council Sustainable Schools Team, two flagship programmes are facilitated – Enviroschools Auckland and more recently Te Aho Tū Roa.
Both kaupapa are set for growth. It’s time to crack on, and we seek expressions of interest in the contract role of Regenerative Coordination Support.
About this role:
Auckland-based, this role works closely with the Regenerative Kaupapa Māori Lead with a focus to support ecological and biocultural restoration. The Regenerative Coordination Support gives logistical, administration, and coordination support for the growth of Enviroschools & Te Aho Tū Roa in Tāmaki Makaurau.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Coordination support for Programme growth & development
- Manaakitanga, logistical coordination and implementation
- Support for Future Focus innovation, and Stakeholder Relationship development; and
- Communications support
Tenure & Rate:
Fixed term 32-40 hours per week to 30 June 2019; $32-$40/hr as negotiated according to experience.
You will be:
- Highly organised, demonstrate initiative, a team-player and work well independently
- Passionate about kaitiakitanga, and have an affinity with Enviroschools & Te Aho Tū Roa kaupapa
- Confident & capable in both Te Reo Māori me ōna tikanga & English. Able to navigate culturally diverse settings
- Highly developed in your communication skills – written & spoken
- Strong in your customer service ethic, attentive to detail, and adaptable.
This role offers exciting possibilities for career development in the sustainability space, for contribution to community, katiakitanga, and making a difference mo nga uri whakaheke.
How to ApplyFor more info, a job description or to send your Expression of Interest & CV please contact: Marisa Pene email - email@example.com or ph: 021 534 171. Expressions of Interest close - 10pm Sunday 8th September 2019
639 total views, 1 today