Permanent Recruitment Specialist – Expressions of Interest
Recruitment Specialist – Expressions of Interest
- Volume Recruitment Expertise.
- Take your career to the next level.
- Roles across 3 regions in New Zealand (BOP, Auckland and Wellington)
We are accepting expressions of interest from Recruitment Specialists who can demonstrate; high volume recruitment expertise, leadership capabilities, as well as developed planning, decision making and stakeholder management experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced recruiters to join an internal recruitment team in a supervisory role, to build and grow your career within a like-minded, positive team of professionals.
This is a varied and fast paced position in which you will utilise your past recruitment and recruitment administration skills, to enable and appropriately apply the recruitment process within a volume based environment. You will provide best practice recruitment and support to applicants throughout their recruitment journey and contribute to a highly value driven, team environment. In addition, you will draw on your previous well honed, recruitment experience to assist, support and train other team members to achieve their goals.
This position will see you;
- Conducting behavioural interviews
- Administering tests
- Responding to applicant communications
- Identifying and addressing applicant development needs
- Report writing, collating applicant documentation
- Stakeholder & applicant care and feedback
- Conducting reference & vetting checks
- Continually updating applicant files
- Manage decline feedback to applicants
As an up to date professional, you will be current on HR and recruitment trends, have solid networks and be respected within the industry.
How to ApplyDon’t delay, send us your expression of interest now by way of CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
319 total views, 17 today