Fixed-term Recruitment Assistants
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Recruitment Assistant Positions
- Based in Auckland Central
- Fixed Term and Permanent roles available
We are seeking Recruitment Assistants (fixed term and permanent) for a large organisation. The ideal candidates will hit the ground running; be familiar with a printer/scanner, enjoy filing and archiving and be willing to assist with administration tasks to support a wider team. Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
In addition you will possess:
- Clear verbal and written communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Previous administration/generalist office experience.
- Initiative and a proven willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Intermediate computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and clean police record. (It is essential, that you are able to pass the vetting clearance process).
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi.
Please email your updated CV to Violetta email@example.com or phone (09) 632 1108 for more information.
How to ApplyThis role is an immediate start, please email your updated CV to Violetta firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108 for more information.
2345 total views, 1 today