Fixed-term Recruitment Coordinators x2 Positions
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Recruitment Coordinator x2 Positions
- Based in Auckland
- 1x 12 Month Fixed Term role
- 1x Permanent role
- Ellerslie based
Do you have experience in HR or volume-based recruitment, strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and initiative?
We are seeking 2 Recruitment Coordinators for a large organisation. The ideal candidates will hit the ground running; be familiar with a printer/scanner, enjoy filing and archiving and be willing to assist with administration tasks to support a wider team. Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
In addition you will possess:
- Clear verbal and written communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Previous administration/generalist office experience.
- Initiative and a proven willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Intermediate computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi.
Applications Close Monday 3rd June 2019 at 9am.
How to ApplyThis role is an immediate start, please email your updated CV to Violetta email@example.com or Tiare firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108 for more information. Applications Close Monday 3rd June 2019 at 9am.
1632 total views, 2 today