Full-Time Recruitment Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Fulltime, Ongoing, based in Otahuhu.
- Keen to develop and grow in the recruitment sector.
- Looking for an opportunity to join a diverse team focused on providing best practice support.
Recruitment is a fast paced, busy and often challenging sector and we are looking for a talented Recruitment Coordinator with strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and initiative who is keen to take their career to the next level.
You will be part of a team of who process applicants through a pipeline of selection, assessment interviews and psychometrics to determine their suitability for a career with the NZ Police Service. The role will see you utilise your past administration skills to assist the Recruitment team; in appropriately applying the recruitment and selection process within a volume based environment.
In addition you will possess:
- Clear communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Previous administration/generalist office experience.
- Initiative and a proven willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Intermediate computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience working with databases.
- Full, clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
- A working understanding of tikanga Māori and Te reo Māori.
- A professional demeanour in everything you do.
- Energy and sufficient time management.
- A sense of drive and urgency with an ability to set goals and meet them.
- A focus for working within a target driven environment.
Diversity is celebrated and embraced in this team. Your knowledge of Te Reo me on a tikanga Māori and a Pasifika language is a definite advantage.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and Covering Letter to Heather Walker email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 6321108 for more information.
1347 total views, 1 today