Permanent Recruitment Assistant – Expressions of Interest
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Recruitment Assistants – Expressions of Interest
- Bay of Plenty
Are you keen to develop and grow in the recruitment sector? Then we want to hear from you!
This is a fast paced, busy and often challenging role and we are looking for talented Recruitment Assistants with experience in HR or volume-based recruitment, strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and initiative.
Managing a high volume assigned portfolio as a Recruitment Assistant; no two days are the same.
The role will see you:
- Complete risk assessments and initial vetting checks.
- Booking interviews with potential candidates.
- Pursue follow-up actions as required.
- Coordinate assessment days.
- Provide Administrative support to the team.
- Conduct reference checks.
Although having excellent organisational skills and being proactive are essential in this role to ensure the recruitment process is running smoothly; you will also possess a high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience working with databases.
In addition you will have:
- A professional demeanour in everything you do, from getting back to a candidate who has made contact, to up-dating a client with the progress of their role.
- Energy and sufficient time management.
- A sense of drive and urgency with an ability to set goals and meet them.
- A focus for working within a target driven environment.
Adhering to key concepts of Māori and Pasifika responsiveness Quality Customer Care, in all facets of your role, you will provide best practice recruitment and support to applicants throughout their recruitment journey.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you then please send your CV and expression of interest to Violetta; violetta@manarecruitment or Tiare email@example.com or call (09) 632 1108.
889 total views, 1 today