Full-Time Recruitment Assistant
- Fulltime, permanent position based in Wellington.
- Keen to develop and grow in the recruitment sector.
- Looking for an opportunity to join a diverse team focused on providing best practice support.
This is a fast paced, busy and often challenging role and we are looking for a talented Recruitment Assistant with experience in HR or recruitment, strong administration skills, excellent attention to detail and initiative.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be part of a team of who process applicants through a pipeline of selection, assessment interviews and psychometrics to determine their suitability for a career with the NZ Police Service. Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will be able to work autonomously and prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
Managing a high volume assigned portfolio; as a Recruitment Assistant no two days are the same.
This role will see you:
- Complete risk assessments and initial vetting checks
- Booking interviews with potential candidates
- Pursue follow-up actions as required
- Coordinate assessment days
- Provide Administrative support to Selection Specialists
- Conduct reference checks
Although having excellent organisational skills and being proactive are essential in this role to ensure the recruitment process is running smoothly; you will also possess a high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience working with databases.
In addition you will have:
- A professional demeanour in everything you do, from getting back to a candidate who has made contact, to up-dating a client with the progress of their role.
- Energy and sufficient time management.
- A sense of drive and urgency with an ability to set goals and meet them.
- A focus for working within a target driven environment.
Adhering to key concepts of Māori and Pasifika responsiveness Quality Customer Care, in all facets of your role, you will provide best practice recruitment, selection and support to applicants throughout their recruitment journey.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and Covering Letter to Heather Walker email: email@example.com or call 09 6321108 for more information.
237 total views, 21 today