Full-Time Recovery Assistant – Multiple roles – Dunedin
As a Recovery Assistant, you will proactively engage with our clients and support them through their recovery, using your excellent customer service skills. You will guide them to plan their rehabilitation, including any treatment and supports, and ensure they understand how we can help.
You will be part of a team with shared responsibility to work with a pool of customers. You will answer client queries and be allocated tasks to deliver the best next action for our clients. You will be working as a part of a supportive team who will help you learn and grow in this role.
- Experience in managing client emails and phone queries
- Great communications skills – relate to a variety of people and simplify complex information
- Great time management, able to prioritise and multi-task
- Make informed decisions after reviewing all information available
- Ability to follow workflows and processes
- Excellent computer and software knowledge
- Knowledge of the health sector and rehabilitation will be advantageous
The indicative salary sits between $57,938 and $81,794 for the entry level, and $67,087and $94,711 for the higher level. Appointment level will be dependent on your skills and experience. Additional to the base salary we also provide ACC’s 9% superannuation contribution. The hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to7pm flexibility may be required.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Divya.Rozario@acc.co.nz
How to ApplyApply online https://accco.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/recovery-assistant-multiple-roles-dunedin-1182
3452 total views, 4 today