Full-Time Recovery Administrator – Dunedin
As a Recovery Administrator, you will provide the right administrative support for your colleagues, at the right time to enable the best outcomes for our clients. You will provide administrative support across a variety of functions, that helps our clients, employers and providers access our support and services. The work that you do will be key to enabling our client’s recover whilst having a great experience with ACC.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Experience in Administration ideally working within a customer service environment would be an advantage
- Great attention to detail – you will be dealing with personal information that must be right every time.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – you will be collaborating across teams and functions
- Excellent ability to plan, organise and prioritise work – maintaining focus and attention to detail whilst working at pace.
- Ability to quickly adapt to different work types.
- Accurately entering data into internal management systems
- Ability to use your initiative, show good judgement and make sound decisions
- Able to operate in a digital environment with a wide range of technology systems and tools
- This is an energetic team – so bring your enthusiasm, motivation and a great attitude
- Change advocates that are excited by new ways of working
The indicative salary sits between $42,305 and $ 59,724 for the entry level, and $47,150 and $66,564 for the higher level. Appointment level will be dependent on your skills and experience. Additional to the base salary we also provide ACC’s 9% superannuation contribution. The hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to7pm flexibility may be required.
How to ApplyApplications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Divya.Rozario@acc.co.nz
4865 total views, 2 today