Temporary Receptionist/Administrator – Temp
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Receptionist/Administrator – Temp
- Based in East Tamaki
- Immediate Start, 2-week temporary assignment
- $25 per hour
We are seeking an experienced Front-line Receptionist/Administrator temp for a well-known multimedia organisation. You will be have a naturally warm and approachable manner and exhibit high personal standards, display initiative, be open to new ideas and maintain confidentiality. Your role will involve providing front line support with visiting manuhiri, and administrative support and to the wider team. Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work, whilst demonstrating your ability to work autonomously, prioritsing tasks and deadlines.
As a key member of the team, you will possess a working understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, Te Reo and tikanga Māori. We require someone who has conversational Te Reo Māori.
In addition, you will possess:
- Previous administration/generalist office experience.
- Clear verbal and written communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A high regard for confidentiality and security, including information and documentation.
- Initiative and a proven willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Intermediate computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
- The ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
This role is an immediate start, please email your updated CV to email@example.com
How to ApplyThis role is an immediate start, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
504 total views, 3 today