Part-Time Receptionist and Administrator positions (x2) – Approximately 30 hours per week
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Receptionist and Administrator positions (x2) – Approximately 30 hours per week
Amazing opportunity to shine, whilst working flexible part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Skilled Receptionist/Administrator?
- Do you have a real quality focus to your work?
- Is it time to consider a lifestyle change or a return home?
The Hauraki Māori Trust Board is a Māori organisation providing social service support to tamariki/children and their whānau/families across Hauraki.
Hours: 8.30am – 3.00pm (Mon-Fri)
As a top level Receptionist, your role is to provide front-line reception duties to the Hauraki Māori Trust Board. This will include receiving incoming telephone calls, providing a courteous reception service to visitors and clients, performing routine administrative tasks and providing quality customer services and performing general office services.
Your natural affinity with people and bright personality will be appreciated along with your high quality work ethic and willingness to work as part of a team.
In addition your key tasks will involve:
- Managing all inward and outgoing mail.
- Managing the Iwi Register applications and processing.
- General office duties and administration.
- Be the workplace Health and Safety representative, incident reporting and fire drills.
- All policies and procedures are complied.
- Training and development, performance reviews and project work are planned and completed.
- Managing time and other resources to enable efficient and effective administration services to stakeholders.
Some knowledge of Hauraki Iwi would be an advantage as well as knowledge of Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori.
Business Services Administrator
Hours: 10.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
The main purpose of this role is to provide accurate and efficient administrative services for the Trust Board, Board Companies, Chief Executive and management team (as required) with the goal of maximizing the effective use of their time.
You will have a high skill base across MS office suite. A prior working knowledge of Quality Management Systems will allow you to maintain manuals and a self-drive and determination to create quality will see you produce the highest levels of documentation, support and processes on a day to day basis.
This is a diverse role which will see you working across multiple business streams and will include:
- Maintaining and updating a diverse base of policy manuals.
- Arranging Audits, corrective action requests and preventative action management.
- Data entry, administration support and general office support duties.
- Vehicle tracking and maintenance of fuel accounts.
- Maintain and update the Asset register & controlling record keeping.
- Handling all asset enquires.
- Sourcing quotes for capital purchases and maintenance.
- Reception cover and ad- hoc support functions.
A large part of this position will be to maintain the QMS management system and achieve ISO 9000 accreditation by the accurate and timely upkeep of manuals. You will assure that document control is maintained to accreditation standards, and actively communicate and champion best practice adherence organisation wide.
You will be highly motivated, self-managing; take genuine pride and a quality focus of your work and be instrumental in the continuous improvement focus across all aspects of daily operations. You will be able to demonstrate your superb communicating skills to a range of highly diverse stakeholders with ease, and lead by example with professionalism and maturity, fostering a culture of inclusivity and camaraderie.
Previous experience working with Māori and iwi organisations is preferred as well as a basic knowledge of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori.
A Business Administration Certificate level 3 is highly desirable as is an understanding of Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori.
Applications close Monday the 15th of January 2018 at 5pm.
How to ApplyApplications are sort from applicants via a current CV and covering letter and email through to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close Monday the 15th of January 2018 at 5pm.
805 total views, 1 today