NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Based in South Auckland
- Ongoing Assignment
Our client is seeking an all-round Receptionist who can start immediately. A front-line position, your role is to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise your workload. You will have sound experience as a receptionist within an organisation where there is a steady flow of visitors, ranging from the general public to dignitaries. You will also handle phone enquiries as general admin/receptionist duties.
In addition you will possess:
- Superb communication skills and be well presented.
- Previous reception/office junior experience.
- Initiative and a willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Computer literacy across the MS Suite.
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
This role may be your first entry into a large organisation; it is your time to shine!
How to ApplyIf you have a naturally warm, welcoming demeanour and genuinely enjoy meeting and greeting other, please contact Tiare Kopa. Email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 632 1108.
953 total views, 1 today