Full-Time Puāwaitanga Coordinator
If you’re ready for a challenge and want to help improve the lives of New Zealanders in need, this could be the perfect role for you.
Puāwaitanga means to blossom, to flourish, to breakthrough. It is a phone and web-based counselling service to support Kiwis to improve their emotional well-being.
Are you an experienced and dynamic Administrator who is passionate about working in Mental Health? This role is the first point of contact for Referrers, Clients and Puāwaitanga Counsellors on a day to day basis. You will provide administrative support to the Puāwaitanga Service to ensure the Service delivers on its purpose, promoting efficiencies and exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative position
- Previous experience working in Mental Health and understanding of Mental Health Services would be advantageous
- Strong Microsoft suite skills and database management and the ability to work in an organised and methodical way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, which includes demonstrated experience in communicating in a culturally sensitive manner and maintaining confidentiality
- Exceptional team player that demonstrates a sense of humour and energy
- Understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi / the Treaty of Waitangi and tolerance and understanding of diversity (e.g. including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical ability)
About the role:
- Manage the Puāwaitanga email inbox to respond to queries regarding the Input Health portal or Puāwaitanga. Also respond to referral and reschedule requests
- Respond to phone calls on the 0800 number- includes answering questions about Puāwaitanga, booking sessions and rescheduling sessions
- Proactively supports clients through the enrolment process to ensure high engagement and conversion rates
- Ensure patient files have required data uploaded. Ensuring accurate information is entered for monthly reporting
- Keep record of clients who have booked initial session and accurately record whether they have attended initial session
- Complete referral training with external providers
- Provide Administrative support to Service Delivery Manager – Mental Health Programmes
Homecare Medical is a leader in New Zealand’s virtual healthcare landscape. We bring together a range of national helplines, including – Healthline, Need to Talk 1737, Quitline, Alcohol and Drug Helpline, Gambling Helpline and a range of Health and Mental Health after-hours services. Homecare Medical also manages the National Cervical Screening Register and the National Bowel Screening Register.
As part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported Pokohiwi Ki Pokohiwi (shoulder to shoulder) with on-going learning and development, guidance and coaching from a knowledgeable leadership team.
How to ApplyTo apply, please go to https://careers.homecaremedical.co.nz/jobs/904242-puawaitanga-co-ordinator
85 total views, 4 today