Full-Time Psychologists – Auckland
- Full-time permanent vacancies
- Offices in Botany, Maungawhau, Henderson, and Albany
- Part-time may be considered
- Looking to make a positive difference?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
The Ministry of Education provides support for children and young people with behaviour, learning and wellbeing needs. This includes working with families/whānau, teachers other agencies and supports in the child and young people lives to promote their wellbeing, positive behaviour and achievement from the pre-school years through until they leave school.
The role includes:
- working with a team to collaboratively develop a learning and wellbeing plan
- opportunities to provide systemic support to the Early Childhood Sector and schools
- opportunities to work innovatively to shape the response to better meet the unique needs of each child and their whānau
- working with the adults around the child or young person to promote their wellbeing, positive behaviour and achievement.
You will need:
- an ability and willingness to work in collaboratively and in partnership with other agencies
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- a commitment to inclusive education practice
- New Zealand Psychologist Board registration and a current Practicing Certificate
- commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
The Ministry offers excellent opportunities for professional development and training and a friendly, supportive working environment.
A current driver’s licence is essential and experience in the NZ education system would be an advantage.
If this opportunity interest you, please submit your application using the ‘Apply Online’ button. Please indicate an office preference in your application
You are welcome to contact Pat Trevan on 09 265 3009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to ApplyTo apply, please click here.
Applications close midnight - Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
107 total views, 4 today