Permanent Property and Tenancy Co-Ordinator (Wellington)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Property and Tenancy Co-Ordinator
Expressions of interest are invited for the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation based in Wellington, and contribute towards empowering tenants with the skills and knowledge that will maintain their tenancy in the long term.
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of tenancies in public/community or private sector?
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people from a diverse background.
- Based in Wellington.
As the property and tenancy coordinator, you will be responsible for providing quality tenancy management services including the overall administration of lease documentation, renewal and payments, carrying out property inspections and interface directly with site tenants to achieve best outcomes for clients accessing services.
You will have a passion for social justice, previous experience with property and tenancy management and knowledge of Residential Tenancies Act 1997. With your previous experience in managing a large portfolio of tenancies in public/community or private sector; you will have a proven ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders including; Contractors, tradespeople and tenants. You will act as a conduit, bringing together parties toward sustainable, long-term solutions.
Skills, experience and knowledge required in this position will include;
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- The knowledge and skills to locate properties and create a portfolio of properties to house people suffering from homelessness.
- Previous experience with property & tenancy management
- An understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi application in a contemporary setting and the ability to work within a bicultural environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in property or social services would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of Residential Tenancy Act 1997.
- Knowledge of leasing administration.
- Previous experience managing a large portfolio of tenancies in public/community or private sector.
- A full New Zealand driver’s licence.
Whilst you’ll be hands on operationally, you will also be fully conversant up to date technologies and have the ability to utilise them daily as a key tool of your position.
You will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position.
Expressions of interest are welcomed by way of a cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com
How to ApplyExpressions of interest are welcomed by way of a cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1044 total views, 2 today