Full-Time Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Te Rarawa is looking for a Project Manager to oversee key projects in their commercial division, Te Waka Pupuri Pūtea. Project management responsibilities include coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. Also, to enhance organisational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The successful candidate will work directly with the General Manager to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments ensuring all aspects of each project align to the Te Waka Pupuri Pūtea Trust’s annual statement of intent.
Benefits and perks
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive Iwi organisation and enjoy a lifestyle that only the Far North can offer.
Skills and experience
Works as a team player and takes advantage of existing practices, values and beliefs to build a culture of trust and openness amongst team members.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience preferable
How to Apply
For an application pack please email: email@example.com or call into the office at 16 Matthews Ave, Kaitaia
Applications close: 29 October 2019
276 total views, 3 today