Full-Time Project Coordinator
- Exciting times for NZ health sector – help lead the way
- Energise your career in a dynamic environment
- Flexible working opportunities
Our Health Infrastructure Unit (HIU) is growing, and we are looking for Project Coordinators to support the delivery of the follows:
- Regional Hospital Redevelopment Programme (RHRP)
- Mental Health Infrastructure Programme
- Asset Management Strategy, Framework and Plan
- Asset Management IT Systems
- Asset Management technical policy
- HIU establishment
Te whainga poto o tēnei tūranga – What is the purpose of this position?
The Project Coordinators will provide administration and coordination support for work programmes and projects within the HIU, ensuring project coordination follows best practice project and programme management.
On any given day you will:
- manage risks and issues
- plan schedules to ensure key milestones are met
- provide reports and take minutes
- engage with stakeholders inside and outside the HIU.
Ngā Pūkenga me ngā Wheako – Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in project/programme coordination.
- Proven ability to provide coordination support across complex programmes of work
- A strong working knowledge of project methodologies
- Excellent prioritisation skills, ability to use initiative, work under pressure and meet deadlines in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Excellent relationship management skills – able to establish, build and maintain respectful, effective working relationships with all stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Strong and effective communication skills
- A willingness to help
- Attention to detail
Mō tō mātou rōpū – About our team
Safe, fit for purpose health facilities are essential for a well-functioning health and disability system. Investment in health facilities – their location, size and design, can help new ways of working and delivery of better health outcomes. The Health Infrastructure Unit (HIU) was established to provide greater national stewardship of New Zealand’s health infrastructure assets.
We support some of the largest infrastructure builds in New Zealand such as the New Dunedin Hospital. The HIU is also delivering important work such as the Regional Hospital Redevelopment Programme and the Mental Health Infrastructure Programme.
Simply put, we provide business support for over 100 projects of varying sizes across the country, to provide a positive impact on health outcomes in New Zealand.
Ngā uaratanga – Our Ministry values
The Ministry of Health is the kaitiaki of the health and disability system in New Zealand.We are responsible for providing active stewardship and leadership across the nations health and disability system.We ensure the system provides people with the highest levels of care, regardless of who they are or where they live.
For more information visit https://www.health.govt.nz/about-ministry/careers/our-ministry-values-nga-uaratanga
Me pēhea te tuku tono – How to apply
Please click ‘Apply for this Job’ to upload your CV and cover letter.You will find a copy of the Position Description attached or online at careers.health.govt.nz
For further information regarding the role, please contact Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MOH/1562160.
Advertising for this role closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday, 21 September 2021.
Please note we will be progressing with applications as they come in.
We encourage diversity and inclusion at the Ministry of Health and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported, so the recruitment process is fair and equitable for all. Therefore, please let us know if there is any support,we can provide to ensure the recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com or on +64 4 816 2478 if you would like to discuss any accessibility needs you may have.
How to ApplyApply using this link: https://careers.health.govt.nz/jobtools/jncustomsearch.viewFullSingle?in_organid=18370&in_jnCounter=224815705 Advertising for this role closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday, 21 September 2021. Please note we will be progressing with applications as they come in.
90 total views, 8 today