Full-Time Project Co-ordinator
Why you want this role:
- The Guardians of NZ Superannuation (NZ Super Fund) positively impacts the livelihood of all Kiwi’s at some stage in their life
- Excellent team culture
- Strong focus on professional development
- Great office location (Auckland CBD)
- Generous remuneration package and benefits
The Guardians of NZ Superannuation:
The NZ Super Fund has a very important responsibility to the New Zealand public. Created in 2001, the now $40 Billion (approx.) Fund is a way for New Zealand to save now in order to make future superannuation costs more affordable. Te Kaitiaki Tahua Penihana Kaumatua o Aotearoa.
This role sits in the organisations Business Solutions Group. The team is made up of Project Managers, BA’s and Testers. The Business Solutions Group team helps to support all project delivery within the organisation, either delivering themselves directly on behalf of the IT department or providing project support and governance to the wider organization.
As the team and Fund are growing, this role has been created as part of that growth. Its an exciting time to join, and there is an interesting variety of project work in the pipeline. You will have the opportunity to not only help deliver significant technology change projects, but also start to deliver some smaller initiatives end-to-end yourself.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in pursuing a Project Management career as you will learn under the guidance of career Project Managers, while co-ordinating on their behalf. You also be supported by the organisation to continue to pursue your own personal career goals in a highly inclusive environment that delivers real value to our society.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years in a Project Co-ordination role or similar
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience tracking and reporting on projects
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn
- Confidence dealing with external vendors, contractors and team members
- An organised approach to managing multiple workstreams
- Proficient with Project Management tools or similar Office products (MS Project, Excel, JIRA, PowerPoint etc)
The Guardians is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Reasonable support will be provided to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. To build a strong and talented workforce, the Guardians is actively building an inclusive workplace and encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool, including applicants interested in discussing flexible work options. Further information about the Guardians and NZ Super Fund is available on www.nzsuperfund.nz.
To be considered please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. If you require any additional support to make an application please contact Carl McWilliams on (09) 55 6738 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyTo be considered please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. If you require any additional support to make an application please contact Carl McWilliams on (09) 55 6738 or email@example.com
6980 total views, 1 today