Permanent Programme Manager (Procurement Support Service)
- Manage delivery of one of PBT’s most high-profile programmes
- Build lasting relationships with PBT’s government, private sector and internal stakeholders
- Achieve improved employment opportunities and outcomes for Pasifika
The Pacific Business Trust is the Pacific Economic Development Agency of New Zealand. Our focus is on growing innovation, talent, and leadership through bespoke and responsible business programmes that support the growth of Pacific business.
Our purpose is to be a navigator and leader in supporting Pacific people to thrive in business and employment through the provision of support and resources to Pacific people, communities, and businesses. We aim to improve the capability and prosperity of Pacific business as well as fuel its growth.
Our team is growing and we have some new and exciting opportunities available to work closely with our network.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Programme Manager (Procurement Support Service) is a three year fixed term contract and will be responsible for day-to-day management of programme delivery through the programme life cycle, ensuring the programme remains on track to deliver to agreed scope, time, and quality.
The role is part of a new team delivering an innovative service to clients and entails programme management of a programme of work designed to build the capability and capacity of Pacific businesses to enable them to participate successfully in mainstream procurement practices. Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders including government agencies, industry leaders and private sector partners is a key element of this role.
You will also be responsible for:
- Leading programme planning, monitoring, and reporting including development of an annual work programme
- Identifying, engaging and working with partners to assist in promotion of the programme
- Promoting the programme to industry and sharing learnings and developing strategic alignment with relevant government initiatives
- Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pacific culture and experience working with Pacific communities, as well as a positive and flexible attitude.
Whilst a good understanding of Pacific culture is preferred it is likely the successful candidate will be commercially savvy with practical experience of working with government agencies and senior stakeholders. Your warm and engaging relationship management skills will be essential to your success.
How to Apply
274 total views, 8 today