Full-Time Programme Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Fixed-term position for 18 months
Based in Wellington
- Exciting opportunity for Project/Programme Coordinators seeking their next challenge
- Expand your skills by working in a diverse business programme
In this varied and pivotal role you will work alongside and assist the Programme Manager, and have significant involvement in the overall work programme and key projects. This is a fixed-term position for 18 months working in an operational business group.
This is a wide-ranging position, and some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- Implementing appropriate risk, issue, change, dependency, quality, communications and contract controls
- Tracking programme and project performance against plans and milestones
- The provision of high quality, accurate, timely and transparent reporting to governance groups
- The provision of high quality secretariat support to the programme and governance boards
Your background should include project coordination experience, and the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Familiarity with project and programme methodologies and practices
- Experience working in a large government department on key business priorities
- Experience drafting and consolidating high quality programme reporting
- Experience maintaining programme registers and implementing control processes and systems
- Experience providing secretariat support to numerous boards
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong analysis and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of MoE systems and processes is desirable
Need more information?
If you wish to find out more information, please contact Julie O’Toole, 04 463 8385, Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested please submit a CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role.
Please review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://haineslink.co.nz/HainesAdUI2/UploadedFiles/615889_JD%20Project%20Coordinator%20SES%20Jan%202019.pdf
Applications close at midnight on Sunday, 24 February 2019.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Please review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://haineslink.co.nz/HainesAdUI2/UploadedFiles/615889_JD%20Project%20Coordinator%20SES%20Jan%202019.pdf Applications close at midnight on Sunday, 24 February 2019.
212 total views, 1 today