Full-Time Programme Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are an award-winning training provider specialising in building the communication and leadership skills of people in the New Zealand workforce. Our kaupapa is to grow workforce potential so that it benefits individuals, workplaces, and their communities.
About the role
Reporting to the Directors, this role will involve providing administrative support for workplace training programmes and in particular, workplace literacy and numeracy projects.
Programme Administration such as:
- Input of learner information to national assessment tool database and Upskills attendance registers
- Schedule meetings using online collaboration tools
- Coordinate staff and learner events
- Manage distribution and tracking of shared hardware
- Book travel arrangements for staff
- Collate and manage programme evaluation data
- Design and format marketing materials
Skills & Experience required
- Two years previous office administration experience
- Competent in MS office suite (in particular Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to work autonomously and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good numeric and database administration skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, in particular editing and proof-reading skills
- Social media, graphic design and marketing experience is preferred
How to ApplyIf you feel you have what it takes and are eager to join a fantastic company and use your administrative and organisational skills to make a difference, then apply now by emailing email@example.com
468 total views, 1 today