Full-Time Procurement Specialist – Wellington
- Work on large and complex health procurement processes
- 9% Superannuation and valuable benefits of working at ACC
- Two, nine month fixed-term opportunities available
- Remuneration expectation is $95,000 – $110,000 + 9% super depending on experience
ACC has been improving the lives of New Zealanders since 1974. With ACC, you’ll be supporting people in Aotearoa to stay safe by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Join us – an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.
We’re looking for a highly motivated person to work as part of our operations group. This role is responsible for proactively managing health related procurement and contract activities in support of the ACC scheme.
We need an individual that can work effectively and manage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and relationships. Procurement Specialists are accountable for leading commercial and sourcing advice for all procurement activities within Provider Service Delivery (e.g. Variations, LoAs, Tenders, Design) which deliver quality Health Sector Strategy outcomes for our stakeholders and comply with ACC and government requirements.
In this role you will proactively and collaboratively work with Provider Service Delivery teams and other ACC stakeholders using a customer focused approach to deliver timely and fit for purpose contractual activities for related products and service. You will be a trusted advisor and confidently apply expert advice in accordance with the Govt Procurement Rules, ACC procurement policy, and ACC delegation’s framework to support the business, also producing quality documentation and communications of a high standard.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in procurement
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- An understanding of the pressures faced by businesses operating in the health sector
- At least two year’s experience leading large contract or procurement activities, preferably within government
- Strong communication skills, including workshop facilitation and project management
- Experienced and competent with business and report writing skills
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Sound knowledge of, and experience, applying the government procurement rules
- A passion for team development and the self-motivation and initiative to effectively engage across all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised and able to manage and prioritise portfolio work programmes, including managing stakeholder expectations
- Data and information analysis skills are desirable
- Experience and knowledge of social procurement, specifically health procurement would be desirable
We offer a great range of company benefits and the opportunity to work within a highly motivated and progressive procurement team, working with many large, sometimes complex, social procurement activities to support ACC’s clients to return to independence.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It’s important to us that people bring their whole selves to work.
To support an inclusive workplace, we have:
- Employee networks ACC’s Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion Approach
- Support Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities
How to ApplyApplications will run through to Monday, 28 September 2020 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
99 total views, 3 today