Full-Time Principal Advisor – Mental Injury – Wellington
Principal Advisor – Mental Injury
Preferred location Wellington, other locations considered
- Brilliant opportunity to directly influence and shape ACC’s response to sexual violence
- Develop cross agency connections and relationships to help affect and embed change
- An opportunity to elevate your thinking, and play a pivotal part in transformational change
ACC’s vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC is shifting the way we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year.
As Principal Advisor – Mental Injury, you will play a key role in providing expert advice across ACC, and act as a primary point of contact for external agencies. This is a new position developed to ensure we are providing effective delivery of services for clients, to provide insights and advice which will help to continuously improve both our clients’ experience, and their outcomes.
This position is critical to the cross agency work currently occurring in the sexual violence sector. Acting as the primary point of contact externally, and advising Senior Leaders on the impact of the cross-Government and ACC work programmes.
This position is pivotal to help shape ACC’s response to sexual violence. This is an opportunity to be part of a significant transformational change, in which we can make an important difference to the lives of New Zealanders who are affected by sexual violence.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- the proven ability to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, balancing the needs of multiple parties
- experience leading and delivering on programmes of work
- a sound understanding of the machinery of Government, working cross-agencies and within the wider sexual violence sector
- a strong track record of delivering tangible outcomes in a transformational change environment.
This is a great opportunity, working with great people, in an environment that will enable you to develop your leadership capability. You will provided with the tools, technology and supports to ensure you are successful. The work our teams do, has a real impact on the lives of New Zealanders, as we work with them to improve lives every day.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work – benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
How to ApplyWe welcome your application formally through our ACC career website CLICK HERE To view the position description contact Divya Rozario at firstname.lastname@example.org
4390 total views, 2 today