Full-Time Principal Advisor – Community, Partnerships and Programmes
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company: Ministry of Social Development
Principal Advisor – Community, Partnerships and Programmes
E ngā mana, e ngā reo, e ngā karanga maha o te motu tēnā koutou katoa!
Koutou ngā tini mate o te motu haere, haere, haere atu rā!
Hoki mai ki a mātou ngā kanohi ora, ngā kai tautoko i ngā kaupapa Māori tēnā koutou katoa!
Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Mālō e lelei, Mālō nī,Talofa lava and warm Pacific greetings!
• High level thought leadership, strategic and operational advice
• Actively engage and support the Community, Partnerships and Programmes
• Permanent National Office role
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work alongside the Director and the wider Community Partnerships and Programmes Group to provide high quality strategic, technical, operational and analytical advice on key issues.
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead and influence the development and documentation of policy, operational guidelines, investment procurement and funding plans that will improve Service Delivery’s service approach and the delivery of enhanced products and services to Māori and Pacific clients and communities.
The role is highly collaborative and you will need the confidence and proven ability to develop and manage relationships at all levels across the Ministry and other Government agencies. You will demonstrate the ability to work at pace to deliver smart solutions to complex problems and provide pragmatic and effective advice.
Key attributes we are looking for:
• Extensive experience working with Māori and Pacific and those respected in their communities
• Good understanding of service design and development
• Core relationship and stakeholder management skills
• Sound judgment and the ability to influence at all levels
• Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to provide robust recommendations and develop policy
• Ability to recognise and understand the circumstances and issues facing Māori and Pacific in the communities the Ministry is working with
If you have a passion to help New Zealanders be safe, strong and independent and want to share your knowledge and experience, we’d like to hear from you.
How to apply
To apply, CLICK HERE, to complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 27th May 2019
How to ApplyTo apply, CLICK HERE, to complete the online application form and submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability. All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com Applications close 5.00pm Monday 27th May 2019.
464 total views, 4 today