Full-Time Principal Adviser
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in the Auckland regional office
The Ministry of Education is the lead adviser to the Government on education and the steward of the education system, supporting families, whānau, iwi and communities, and the education system as a whole, to focus on lifting aspiration and raising educational achievement for every New Zealander.
This diverse and busy role reports to the Director of Education for Auckland and provides support and advice across a broad range of activities which a particular focus on strategic advice in relation to national and regional priorities, and supporting links with the education sector and other social sector agencies partnering with the Ministry to deliver government initiatives in Auckland.
In this role you will:
- lead selected programmes and initiatives on behalf of the Director
- design and scope regional initiatives
- develop/source solutions to high priority problems and issues
- design and implement effective communication processes; and
- ensure that sector and interagency intelligence informs the region’s strategic intent, initiatives and practice.
To be successful you will:
- have strong stakeholder engagement/relationship management skills
- be diplomatic and have excellent judgement
- demonstrate impressive problem-solving skills
- have an ability to work at pace, producing cogent argument from assorted data and delivering clear messages in a range of media.
Please review the job description attached and if this opportunity interests you and you meet the requirements, please apply now using the ‘apply online’ button.
For a confidential enquiry or more information please contact Sue Cathersides, Senior People Capability, on 09 632 9330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/616043_JobDesc.pdf If this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. For a confidential enquiry or more information please contact Sue Cathersides, Senior People Capability, on 09 632 9330 or email@example.com Applications close midnight - Sunday, 24 February 2019.
537 total views, 1 today