Full-Time Practice and Implementation Advisor – Whanganui
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Performance and Implementation Advisor
Taranaki, Whanganui, Manawatū region
- Full-time permanent position
- Based in either New Plymouth, Whanganui or Palmerston North
Do you want to make a difference to education for young New Zealanders?
We are looking for someone that can lead change, influence and enthuse others and work collaboratively with colleagues to develop practice.
The Practice and Implementation Advisor works with Performance and Quality Lead to implement practice changes, support induction and professional development of staff.
They are responsible for learning support and education practice development, implementation, and support and guidance at a regional level.
About the role
Reporting to the Performance and Quality Lead, you will:
- be responsible for the implementation of learning support and embedding best practice, with the move to focus on education practice over time
- build and maintain strong relationships with the education sector including local communities of learning to assess and respond to their needs through practice development
- support and facilitate practice innovations, and the adoption and implementation of new ways of thinking, behaving and working
- provide practice thought leadership and facilitate system-wide practice approaches.
Your role will also include:
- working with National Practice Leads and contributing specialist expertise to meet practice specific needs across other regions
- building strong relationships and credibility within the Ministry and across the sector, and
- proactively contributing to the development of an effective working environment within Learning Support function regionally and nationally that facilitates high performance, continuous learning, collaboration, engagement and creativity.
To be successful in this role you will have significant experience in leading delivery of continuously improving practice outcomes.
You will also:
- hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- have the ability to implement frameworks across organisations that support capability building
- be a powerful role model, have high credibility and ability to influence
- have proven ability to solve complex, systemic or unique problems
- effectively facilitate inquiry-based professional learning and development
- demonstrate a strong commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Māori achieving as Māori.
Please note this role could be based in New Plymouth, Whanganui or Palmerston North.
Are you ready to make a difference?
If you’d like to bring your skills to a rewarding role within an organisation that’s continuously reaching goals and striving for a better future for New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you.
If this opportunity interests you and you meet the requirements, please apply now using the apply online button.
For further information, or a confidential enquiry, please contact Sarah Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 06 350 9914.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Applications close midnight Sunday, 29 September 2019.
569 total views, 1 today