Full-Time Portfolio Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Competitive salary plus 9% superannuation
- Be part of a large and complex procurement environment with a varied workload
- Contribute to ACC’s strategy to partner with New Zealanders
ACC has been improving the lives of New Zealanders since 1974. With ACC, you’ll be supporting people in Aotearoa to stay safe by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Join us – an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.
Our Corporate Procurement team are responsible for building strong relationships with our providers, managing provider performance, service delivery and have end to end responsibility for strategic sourcing of Corporate Services.
We are looking for a new Portfolio Manager to join our Procurement team. Our Portfolio Managers work to gain an understanding of business needs, together with in depth knowledge of market capability, then develop, implement and monitor strategies to satisfy those differing needs.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and be accountable for commercial management of a $40m – $80m portfolio of suppliers and spend.
- Leading, delivering, and driving all procurement and commercial activity within the portfolio in coordination with the business.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop/drive strategic approach to achieve savings targets and to regularly report on the category initiatives and savings.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Relevant commercial or procurement work experience at a senior level
- Experience in managing end-to-end procurement processes within a commercial environment
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in turning insights into initiatives to improve relationships
- Ability to work strategically to influence outcomes
- Managing large and complex stakeholder relationships
- Manage large and complex supplier relationships and performance
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important to our business, our people and our customers. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our people now and into the future who help us continue to build a culture of involvement, respect and connection for our people and with all of New Zealand.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It’s important to us that people bring their whole selves to work. To support an inclusive workplace, we have:
- Employee networks:
- Women’s Network
- Cross-Cultural Network
- ACC’s Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion Approach
- Support Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities.
For a detailed position description click below. Applications will run through to Thursday, 11 March 2021 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Nadine.o’email@example.com
How to ApplyFor a detailed position description click below. Applications will run through to Thursday, 11 March 2021 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org
272 total views, 1 today