Full-Time Policy Analyst / Senior Policy Analyst – Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Policy Analyst or Senior Policy Analyst – Education System Policy
We are looking for a capable and committed Policy Analyst or Senior Policy Analyst to join our System Policy team to lead the development of policy in some high profile, new, and challenging areas.
Education is key to our well-being, social cohesion, and citizenship. It is crucial to New Zealand’s ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive economic growth. Successful candidates will join our policy community and be based in the Education System Policy group. We are a group with a strong policy culture that works on issues affecting a huge system that directly impacts the lives of all New Zealanders.
We need an experienced Policy Analyst or Senior Policy Analyst that is keen to have an impact across the entire education system and wants to see their work contribute to lifting children and young people’s outcomes across the whole system. In particular, your work will lead and contribute to potential significant education reforms arising from the Tomorrow’s Schools Review.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- thrive in a fast-paced policy environment
- have proven ability to collaborate with others to find solutions
- are a critical thinker and can bring innovative approaches to complex policy issues
- have sound approaches to developing evidence-based analysis and advice
- have experience providing high quality advice to senior leadership teams and Ministers
- will bring a ‘can do’ attitude and take ownership of your work to deliver the best results
- have strong interpersonal and influencing skills and can work collaboratively across the Ministry, government, and with external stakeholder groups
- have sound judgement, integrity and discretion.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to contribute to a high profile, challenging and ambitious agenda for change, a flexible working environment with a collegial, supportive, and hard-working team, a strong focus on the development of our people, and the ability to drive and influence policy direction.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Please specify in your cover letter if you are applying for a Policy Analyst or Senior Policy Analyst role.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Applications close Thursday, 22 August 2019.
159 total views, 1 today