Physiotherapist Team Leader – Auckland: Manukau or Albany
- Lead and mentor a multidisciplinary team in a brand new clinic!
- 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership
- Work across a full spectrum of patient centered services
Leadership roles like this don’t come along like this everyday! We’re looking for two highly experienced physios to lead new clinics in Manukau and Albany.
As our Provider Mentor (Team Leader), you will be leading a small team of clinicians in a brand new clinic! You will be responsible for really driving the performance of the clinic and ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide. These services include: Acute, Pain Management, Concussion, Vocational Rehabilitation, Training for Independence and SRNA. We also work with various sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will be about an 80/20 mix of caseload and leadership, and key focus will be further business development. With a growing number of clinics in Auckland, you’ll have access to the support and brilliant minds of our Regional Manager and other senior clinicians.
Sound like you?
- Natural born leader, who gets a kick out of mentoring/coaching others, including grads.
- Expertise in MSK, with an interest in Voccational Rehab, Pain Management or Concussion.
- A top performer who is motivated and ambitious, with a knack for business development.
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a contributing member of a wider multidisciplinary team.
How to ApplyInterested? To apply or for more information, please call Kate Triplow on 022 6933 647 or email email@example.com
2717 total views, 6 today