Permanent Personal Assistant (Auckland)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Personal Assistant (PA):
- Newly created PA Role.
- One of New Zealand’s leading training providers
- Based in Central Auckland.
Behind every great Leadership team is an equally great Personal Assistant.
Reporting directly through to the CEO, you will be an experienced PA that understands what it means and takes to be successful in this crucial role. Our client is new to the concept of having a PA so will be grateful for the guidance and high level of trust and professionalism you will provide. Providing one-to-one support to the CEO, you will thrive in an ICT educational environment where you are juggling multiple priorities and deadlines; whilst ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations are kept on track and the CEO feels fully supported. The company is in growth mode at present, so you will be involved in assisting the CEO as she navigates the company through this exciting stage.
You will act as the key interface between the CEO, internal and external stakeholders therefore the ability to build and maintain effective, professional relationships quickly and cement your own unique position within the team is integral to this role. Critical to your success as PA; is your ability to work autonomously. Managing your own workload, you will be forward thinking, proactive and understand the dynamics of working within a fast-paced environment.
In addition, in you will:
- Possess 5-7 years previous experience in a similar role as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant to Senior Management.
- Demonstrate strong organisational, self-management and time management skills.
- Practice a high degree of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Be conversant with all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Event co-ordination skills, including minute taking, diary appointments, meeting scheduling and travel management.
- Highly attuned communication skills (verbal and written).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and police record.
In addition, you will be required to hit the ground running so your ability to be a self-starter with minimum direction is desirable. Naturally, you will be a team player; committed to delivering high quality results and possess maturity and confidence.
You will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. It is also essential that you hold a full, clean drivers licence and you will be required to undertake a MOJ check.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Violetta email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108 for a confidential discussion.
Applications Close: 10th June 2019 at 5pm.
How to ApplyYou will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. It is also essential that you hold a full, clean drivers licence and you will be required to undertake a MOJ check. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Violetta email: email@example.com or phone (09) 632 1108 for a confidential discussion. Applications Close: 10th June 2019 at 5pm.
459 total views, 2 today