Permanent People and Culture Manager – Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
In this newly created role you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic and operational initiatives across the full suite of People and Culture functions.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated People and Culture professional to join the Electoral Commission and make this role their own. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys all the aspects of Human Resources as you will be working across employment relations, learning and development, organisational development and recruitment. As the People and Culture Manager, you will be responsible for leading the small hardworking team and working closely with the Management team across the Commission to support them with any advice, key people and culture strategies and ensuring we drive inclusion and diversity throughout the organisation. This is your chance to contribute to New Zealand’s democracy as part of a committed, supportive, and hands-on organisation.
- You will have comprehensive people and management experience with a collaborative approach
- You love having a plan but know that no day will be the same
- Well rounded experience in multiple People and Culture disciplines such as NZ employment relations, learning and development, organisational development and recruitment
- You will have strong strategic, planning and project management skills but you are not afraid of getting stuck in
- You would be comfortable working with Chief Executives, Boards and senior executives
- You will have a good understanding of partnership with Maori and the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Exceptional relationship management and communications skills and the willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Passionate about building leadership, cultural capability and staff engagement
- You will have highly developed writing skills
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
We are an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for all to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength-focused culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
How to ApplyWhat’s next? To apply for this role, please go to https://jobs.govt.nz/jobs/NZ-1410033 and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button. Applications close at 5pm Wednesday 31st July 2019.
266 total views, 3 today