Full-Time Participant Service and Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Someone out there needs you. Are you ready to make the call?
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING.
As a Participant Service and Support (we are looking for both full and part time staff), you’ll be the first contact for participants involved in the National Bowel Screening Programme. You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient customer-focused information and support for inbound and outbound calls. Providing information and assistance in a friendly and polite manner, maintaining utmost integrity, cultural sensitivity and confidentiality of personal information. This service has a particular focus on connecting with Maori and Pasifika and addressing inequities in health outcomes, so strong cultural relationships and understanding is an advantage.
Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Respectfully respond to inbound and outbound communications regarding participant queries and the screening pathway
- Promoting participation and verification of participant details and general follow up
- Process consent forms and actions with utmost attention to detail and data integrity
- Respond to all communications promptly and politely, maintaining utmost integrity and confidentiality of personal information
- Uphold integrity of the National Bowel Screening Programme by carrying out responsibilities in compliance with the Te Tiriti o Waitangi / Treaty of Waitangi and by demonstrating commitment through its principles:
- Partnership – respectfully work in partnership with team members
- Participation – respectfully provide a safe space for, and acknowledgement to team members
- Protection – foster and empower the values, customs and realities of Māori and Non-Māori, particularly Pacific people’s and Asian.
WHAT WE’LL NEED FROM YOU.
To carry out this role effectively, you’ll need:
- Two years’ experience in administration, preferably within healthcare
- Good skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ideally experience with Customer Relationship Management systems
- Strong phoned based customer service experience
- Great listening and communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US.
Working in a collaborative team situation, you’ll have exceptional support, with ongoing guidance and coaching. You can also look forward to:
- Being part of a growing and well respected national organisation
- A superb culture that celebrates success
- A supportive and experienced management team
The Bowel Screening Coordination Centre will be open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays and we are looking for both part time and full time staff to cover the breath of hours and days.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of an organisation that’s improving the lives and wellbeing of New Zealanders, this could be the perfect role for you. We’d love to hear from you, so please send us your application online by clicking here.
WHO IS HOMECARE MEDICAL?
Homecare Medical is a leading New Zealand healthcare organisation. We bring together a range of national helplines, including Quitline and Healthline, to deliver 24/7 support through registered nurses and specialists, online and over the phone. It’s a fresh, connected approach to healthcare that’s already helped over half a million New Zealanders in less than a year.
How to ApplyApply via our careers site by clicking here. Applications Close: Sunday 8th October 2017 at 23.55pm.
709 total views, 1 today