Full-Time Operations Manager – Mental Health Sector – Auckland
- Senior management position within a prominent Auckland organisation
- A true, hands on operational management position
- Based in Greenlane
Lead. Plan. Develop. Review. Improve. Words and actions are core to this high level operational management position.
Our client is a not for profit organisation characterised by diversity, delivering innovative, meaningful, culturally competent and specialist health and social outcomes, to a diverse Auckland client base.
This newly created position is a pivotal and highly diverse position. The position will see you overseeing a portfolio of kaupapa Māori Services, as well as focussing on delivering effective, innovative health, housing and quality social services that guarantee best outcomes for clients who access their services.
Leading an operational arm of the business, you will take the lead in planning, development, process improvement and review of services, to be instrumental across compliance and audit as needed. Reporting directly to the CE, you will lead and continuously develop a professional service delivery team, and share your knowledge base with your fellow senior leadership team.
Critical to your success, is your ability to apply your well-honed managerial and leadership expertise to build a collegial, high performing team of Service Managers who look to you to provide value led leadership and clear direction.
Your prior skills within senior management combined with significant skills working within mental health or a similar sector will see you working with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders, establishing and building effective relationships at many levels.
Criteria for application will include:
- Relevant tertiary qualification at minimum Level 7.
- Health, housing and/or social services experience.
- Experience in implementing the principals of Treaty of Waitangi into a bicultural environment.
- Development of operational systems.
- Full and clean driver’s licence.
- Knowledge of Te Reo me ona Tikanga Maori.
- Prior skills in operational or senior level people management.
How to ApplyA remuneration package is positioned to attract a senior skill set of applicant. To apply in confidence or to obtain a job description, email Tiare Kopa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (09) 632 1108
1470 total views, 8 today