Full-Time Office Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Kahukuraariki Trust are the Post Settlement Governance Entity for the Ngātikahu ki Whangaroa Treaty Settlement.
Ideally you will:
- Be based in the Far North
- Have demonstrated understanding of Te Reo me Tikanga Māori
- Have had previous experience in office administration
- Have the ability to self-manage, as the sole employee of the Trust
Beyond day-to-day administration duties, you will take control of a number of administration tasks such as scheduling hui (meetings) for the Trust, as well as distributing documentation and taking minutes at all hui (meetings). You will be an impeccable record keeper, arrange travel and review & update policies & procedures as required. You will be excellent with numbers and manage accounting transactions and records, including working with the Accountant to meet all IRD obligations, and providing regular financial reports to the Trustees.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, you will have:
- Previous experience as an Administrator and/or Office Administrator
- Experience in minute taking
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator or Finance Assistant
- Accurate record-keeping
- Ability to manage liabilities, and fiduciary responsibilities (e.g. insurance, Companies Office reporting)
- Payroll management experience, IRD/GST reconciliations and online payments
- Knowledge of financial reporting, P&L and financial statements
- The communication skills and confidence to liaise with the accountant, lawyer and other key stakeholders
You must also:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat X1 Pro;
- Be detail focussed, with great accuracy;
- Have the ability to organise a busy workload and meet deadlines
If you have the experience required, have a strong work ethic and want to reap the rewards of your contribution, we want to hear from you today. This is a busy, engaging environment you’ll want to be part of!
How to ApplyContact Ella Henry to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
785 total views, 3 today