Full-Time Occupational Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Auckland, Henderson.
- Want to make a difference in the life of a child?
- Enjoy teamwork with a diverse range of people and building relationships with children, families and whānau, educators and community agencies?
- Want to be supported in developing your career?
- Looking for a friendly and supportive work place environment?
We can offer all of the above to an enthusiastic, versatile and highly motivated paediatric Occupational Therapist.
You will provide services to learners with high and often complex needs in educational settings. You will work in a team to provide a range of assessment and intervention to support participation and learning.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand registration
- A current annual Practising Certificate
- A full current driver’s licence
Relevant experience in an education setting is preferred
Knowledge of tikanga and Te Reo Māori would be an advantage, given our commitment to the principles of The Treaty of Waitangi.
Please apply online. If you have any queries, you can contact Janice Bates on 09 632 9343.
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: http://expressonline.hainesattract.co.nz/pdfs/585414_JobDesc.pdf Please visit our website to apply for the role. Applications close Friday, 23 March 2018.
627 total views, 1 today