Contractor New Study of Adult Skills – Interviewer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At the end of August, on behalf of the Ministry of Education, the CBG Research team will take part in the OECD’s international survey to measure adult skills. In New Zealand, the study will be entitled the, “New Zealand Study of Adult Skills”, and we would love for you to join our team as one of our Interviewers!
About the Role
As an interviewer you will visit people in their homes, following up on the Ministry’s invitation to participate and support selected participants in completing literacy, numeracy and problem-solving exercises in the privacy of that environment.
This important, international, and prestigious study collects information about the range of skills we use in our everyday lives, as well as our learning experiences and work history. The results will be used to highlight areas that we need to build on as a nation, to ensure New Zealand continues to thrive.
You will be fully trained and paid generously for attending training. Your induction will take place at the end of August in Auckland (we will cover costs to get you to Auckland if you are out of town) and then you will have ongoing support throughout the project in your home field with a coach/project manager. You will then start on the project at the start of September. The project will run until July 2023 but once it finishes up you will be welcome to cross-train on to one of our other projects that we run on behalf of the Ministries of Health, Justice, and Transport.
Skills and experience
- You are community-minded or perhaps have a background in sales or customer service.
- You understand the importance of this survey and care about the future of New Zealand.
- You are comfortable using IT to deliver the surveys.
- You can engage with the broad range of people you will be meeting and quickly build their trust.
- You are available for a paid week-long training/induction at the end of August (in Auckland), and then for 25+ hours a week for the duration of the project (12 months)
- You have your own reliable transport/vehicle as you will be driving around your blocks.
- Work as a contractor meeting different people every day and enjoy independence and flexibility in the hours you work to complete the interviews.
- Receive good remuneration and offer participants money for their time.
- Be provided with all equipment, great training and ongoing support from the best in the business.
- Join a fun team of expert interviewers, many of whom have been with us for years because of the flexible and rewarding work.
- Work for an ethical and reputable organisation who are respected industry leaders.
- We can look to cross-train you on to other surveys to coincide with the completion of this pilot.
For further information please contact Ilaria on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.cbg.co.nz
How to ApplyFor further information please contact Ilaria on email@example.com or visit our website www.cbg.co.nz
528 total views, 1 today