Permanent Maori Hearing Research Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Who are we?
Our lecturers and health researchers are regarded as experts in their fields, frequently directing global research projects designed to better the lives of New Zealanders and the world, and in turn passing this knowledge on to our students.
The Eisdell Moore Centre based on the University of Auckland Tamaki Campus is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced staff member to join the team as Hearing Research coordinator. The successful candidate will develop research networks with Maori communities, facilitate Maori hearing, and balance research.
We are looking for a person who:
- A postgraduate research qualification or a clinical audiology qualification with research experience.
- Experience working with Maori communities
- Understanding of research protocols working with Maori communities or willingness to learn about Maori research methodologies
- Health research experience both quantitative and qualitative approaches
Why work for us?
The University of Auckland is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- Discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Tuesday, 19 February 2019 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document.
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20480. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Tuesday 19th February 2019.
465 total views, 1 today