NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Haeata Community Campus, Christchurch
Kei aku nui, kei aku rahi o ngā tōpito katoa o te motu, e mihi ana. Anei mātou te whānau o Haeata e mihi nei, tēnā koutou.
Mālõ le soifua maua ma le lagi e mamā
Kia orana koutou katotoa
Fakalofa lahi atu
Ni sa bula vinaka
Mālõ e lelei
Kia hiwa rā!
On behalf of our community and whānau, Haeata’s Board of Trustees is seeking a new leader for our whānau, school and ākonga. The community has shared with us what kind of leader our school, in the heart of East Christchurch, needs to take us into the future. Our non-negotiables and must haves include:
- Community Connection & Engagement: strengthening connections, listening and acting on our feedback, understanding our history, collaborating, being an active member of our community, being accessible.
- Raising the Bar: increasing student engagement and achievement, setting clear and high expectations for behaviour, supporting our ākonga transitions, being an advocate for our kura.
- Cultural Competency: strong cultural competencies, Te Reo Māori is an advantage, an understanding and appreciation of our Pasifika community.
- Te Ao Māori: honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi, upholding our responsibility as effective treaty partners, incorporating Te Ao Māori perspectives in everything we do.
- Leading Learning: openness to new perspectives, willingness to take risks and do things differently, understanding the role of technology in learning, celebrating our specialist programmes, strong knowledge of NCEA.
- School Culture: creating a positive school culture, supporting wellbeing of staff, building positive relationships.
A culturally diverse community, innovative learning design, a holistic approach to wellbeing and a commitment to all ākonga being successful – is this your type of whānau?
Subject to meeting criteria the successful candidate may be eligible to receive a Principal Recruitment Allowance/pūtea of up to $50,000 per year for a fixed period of up to three years with no more than two fixed period extensions of up to two years.
How to ApplyFor more information visit the Haeata Community Campus website https://www.haeata.school.nz, www.sheffield.co.nz, or call Andrea Bankier at Sheffield on +64 274 478 102. Candidates can apply, in strict confidence, online at www.sheffield.co.nz. To apply by email, please attach your cover letter and CV and send to email@example.com quoting 607664EG. Applications close on 23 February 2020. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
799 total views, 1 today