Full-Time Manager, Support and Resources
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Make a difference in the community
- Be part of a passionate, diverse team
- Mt Wellington based, with flexible working
This broad and varied role will give you the opportunity to lead a large team dedicated to service excellence. Through astute management of systems and workflow, you will ensure the team have the resources, support, knowledge, and skills to deliver quality outcomes to our clients. You will utilise your business acumen to develop, implement and measure the performance of the systems required to sustain the core functions, so services are fit for purpose and seamless.
Taikura Trust is the region’s single facilitator of needs assessment and service coordination of support services for people under 65 years, who have a physical, intellectual or sensory impairment, or autism. Above all, Taikura Trust is about bringing certainty to the lives of the people we support and walking the journey with children and families to live the lives they choose
About the role …
- Oversight of assessment, planning, service coordination, allocation and review functions through an activity based model, along with activities from other service lines
- Manage the flow of client activity between Facilitated Support and other services
- Implementing funding tools, guidelines and procedures required for client support plans
- Reviewing performance through the analysis of delivery against outcomes, timeliness and effective budget management
- Develop, implement and continuously monitor systems that ensure flexibility to adapt to ever changing demand.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to facilitate effective management of budget and resources
- Celebrate and share successful outcomes with the team, to encourage learning and engagement
- Leading a diverse team of dedicated professionals, providing an environment of support, guidance, trust and continuous learning.
About you …
- Effective people leader, with the ability to develop a strong, cohesive team through empowerment and education
- Indepth understanding of contracts, funding models and service standards and their application within the disability sector
- Experience in process design and continuous improvement in a complex environment where the needs of multiple stakeholders are considered
- You may hold or be working towards qualifications in general or health management
- Working knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and able to coach others in its practical, day to day application
- Solid experience working in the Health and Disability sector
What you will receive …
- Flexible working environment
- A friendly, diverse and supportive team
- Robust systems and IT to support you in your role
- The opportunity for ongoing learning and development, EAP and staff benefits
At Taikura Trust, we don’t just accept difference – we welcome it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. Taikura Trust is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a remarkable team that aims to make a difference in the lives of disabled people!
How to ApplyTo apply for this job go to: https://taikuracareers.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5338664.
371 total views, 2 today