Fixed-term Manager Service Delivery – Wellington
- Based in Wellington
Do you want to lead a team of people that are working on projects that will make a real difference for our tamariki and rangatahi?
If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Manager Service Delivery leads the planning and delivery of a number of the Government’s key programmes such as the Free and Healthy School Lunch programme. The manager builds capability across the team to ensure that programmes are delivered effectively, efficiently and on time ensuring appropriate levels of governance and controls are in place, promoting a culture of good practice.
This is a fixed-term position to the end of December 2021 working on operational delivery projects. Secondments could be considered.
Key priorities for the role will include the following:
- Programme leadership – oversee and manage a cohesive and integrated work programme to ensure successful delivery of the programme
- Programme management – day to day management of the programme ensuring effective, efficient delivery on time and within budget
- Analysis and advice/communications – provision of high quality, timely advice and reporting to meet internal/external stakeholder requirements
- Relationship management – build and manage strong relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders across communities, schools and providers
You will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in operational delivery projects in a complex, highly scrutinised environment
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
- Collaborative leadership and change management expertise
- Ability to think strategically and operate pragmatically
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delivering outcomes
Need more information?
If you wish to find out more information, please contact Allen Lopez on 04 463 7747 or email email@example.com
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/647029_JobDesc.pdf If this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Applications close Sunday, 9 February 2020.
137 total views, 7 today