Full-Time Manager – Permanent Caregiver Support Service
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Manager – Permanent Caregiver Support Service
- Permanent, Full Time
- Centrally Located in Manukau, South Auckland
Turuki Health Care is a kaupapa Maori Health and Social Services provider with services based in South and Central Auckland. We provide quality, accessible and affordable health care and social support to whanau.
About the role
Turuki is commencing an exciting journey, establishing a new national team. They will provide a support service to Permanent Caregivers of pepi, tamariki and rangatahi who have previously been under state care. We are seeking a leader that will hold the vision, developing an innovative and high preforming team. The role will be varied and evolving as the services moves through development phase to going live.
You will also be an integral member of the Executive Leadership team, making a strong contribution to the organisation’s growth and future direction.
What we need from you
- At least five years’ experience leading a team, including developing, planning, prioritising and delivering on outcomes and strategy
- A background in social services and/or health sector
- Highly effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Courage and experience to be creative, take calculated risk and prototype while developing and embedding the service within Turuki
- A proven record of establishing strong networks within sector with all key stakeholders
- Proven record of effectively managing resources meeting organisational and contractual requirements
- Applicants require New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa
We would also value
- Qualification in social work, recognised by the Social Work Registration Board (SWRB)
- Qualification in business management
- Understanding of Tikanga Maori
- Speaking Te Reo and/or other languages
- Call centre experience
- NZ Drivers Licence
In return we offer an inclusive working environment
- Professional development opportunities including Turuki’s commitment to staff to engage in the Takarangi Competencies Framework
- External and internal supervision
- You will be working in a highly supportive team and reporting to a passionate leader
- Full time position Monday to Friday
- Easy access to public transport
- Turuki Health Care is a smoke-free organization
How to apply
Applications require a cover letter, completed application form and CV, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications Close Friday 24th May 2019.
How to ApplyApplications require a cover letter, completed application form and CV, and email to email@example.com Applications Close Friday 24th May 2019.
641 total views, 3 today